Private lessons can be a great way to begin a new yoga or Pilates practice, or to deepen an existing one. In a private lesson, you and your instructor work together to set goals, determine how yoga, meditation and Pilates can complement your lifestyle and existing practice, and work around your schedule.
Some reasons that people decide to take private lessons are:
- They're new to the practice and want to get the basics down with the opportunity to ask questions before they join a group class.
- They have a specific goal or pose that they're working on and want to dedicate as much time as they like to that goal.
- They feel overlooked in a group setting and desire more one-on-one attention.
- They lead extremely busy lives and can't--or don't want to--be constrained by a studio's schedule.
- They want to practice at home.
- They have little ones, and don't want to coordinate childcare or schlep their kids to daycare just to take a class.
- They know that working with a dedicated professional regularly will give them more accountability and consistency.
- They've experienced trauma and don't feel safe in a group class environment.
Whatever your reason, private lessons are a lovely way to get exactly what you need from your yoga, Pilates and meditation practice.
If you have more questions or you're ready to book a first session, contact us here.